Admire the most famous monument in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia through this 1,5 hour guided tour that includes fast track entrance and visit to the towers for extraordinary views of Barcelona.
- Enter Barcelona’s biggest landmark with a guided tour and fast track ticket
- Observe the magnificent interior of this unique masterpiece designed by Gaudí
- Visit the Sagrada Familia museum for wonderful insight about the basilica
This tour will take you inside the most famous monument in Barcelona: the Sagrada Familia. Designed by Gaudí, one of the most creative and innovative architects of his time, it stands as his most iconic building of all the legacy he left behind.
Explore this magnificent Unesco World Heritage Site through this guided tour, where you’ll be able to discover the splendor of its magnificent interior and learn all about Gaudi’s incredible innovations and creative genius.
The visit includes a tour through the Sagrada Familia museum, that features plaster models, drawings and pictures of the development of the basilica. You will also have a chance to learn more about Gaudí’s life and how he became one of the driving forces behind the modernist movement.
Following the hour and a half tour, you’ll have the opportunity to take the elevator and visit the upper part of one of the towers. The view of Barcelona at this height it’s simply gorgeous, as well as the church itself. The descent will be made by foot through the staircase.
From 1st April to 31th October
- 9:00 hs: English.
- 14:00 hs: English.
- 17:00 hs: English
From 1st November to 31st March
- 12:00 hs: English and Spanish.
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance and guided tour to the Sagrada Familia and museum
- Access to the elevator to visit one of the towers
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Proper dress code is required for entering the Sagrada Familia.
- There might be a waiting time to enter the museum and elevators, due to limited capacity.
- The visit to the tower does not include the guide tour.
- Depending on the weather conditions and other reasons of force majeure, the visit to the towers might be cancelled.
- Children under 6 years old, unaccompanied minors under 18, people with reduced mobility and people suffering from heart problems or vertigo are not allowed to climb the towers.