Visit one of Barcelona’s most amazing landmarks in this 1,5 hour guided tour of Park Güell. Learn all about this magnificent modernist work by Gaudi, one of the places that make Barcelona a unique city.
- Discover why Park Güell is the most famous park in Barcelona
- Explore one of Barcelona’s most romantic settings with breathtaking views
- Learn all about the history and development of Gaudi’s unique work
- Witness some of Barcelona’s icons like the Park Güell
As soon as you step in Park Güell, you’ll notice right away that this isn’t an ordinary park. This architectural masterpiece, a UNESCO’s World Heritage site, is one of Gaudi’s most remarkable works.
This project, originally intended to be an upscale neighborhood, was constructed between 1900 and 1914. It displays all the creativity and technical genius of Gaudí such as the trencadís, a mosaic technique that uses ceramic tiles as a form of decoration, very traditional in Catalonia.
Get to know the most famous spots of the famous park, like the dragon, the Hypostyle Room, a breathtaking place supported by doric columns and beautiful ceiling mosaics, or the main square, featuring a sinuous seating bench all covered in trencadís.
Park Guëll is located in the upper part of Barcelona and offers great views of the city and the Mediterranean. It’s impossible not to fall in love with Barcelona in this wonderful setting. Enjoy this 1,5 hour guided tour and a Fast Track entrance to the park.
- Bilingual official guide
- 1.5 hour guided tour
- Fast Track entrance to Park Güell
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to Gaudi’s Museum house
This tour is offered in English and Spanish simultaneously.
- If you travel to Park Güell in metro, take notice that there is a 15-20 minute steep walk from Lesseps (L3) station or Vallcarca (L3) station.
- To avoid any further walks, take the bus 116 from Joanic metro station (L4), or take a taxi to get there faster.