Enjoy Barcelona to the fullest with this guided morning tour, featuring the best of Barcelona. Explore the Gothic Quarter, the Gothic Cathedral, Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol and much more.
- Admire the most emblematic places and attractions of Barcelona
- Take a ride in the Montjuic Cable Car for stunning views of the city
- Get to know all the installations for the 1992 Olympic Games
- Visit the open-air architectural museum of Poble Espanyol
Barcelona is an exciting city with a rich history, picturesque neighborhoods, impressive architecture and world renowned cuisine. Join this guided tour that will take you to the most emblematic places and attractions in the catalan capital.
We’ll start walking along the labyrinth-like streets of the Gothic Quarter, one of the most visited neighborhoods in the Old City. A professional guide will take you through Las Ramblas and the Cathedral Square. We’ll visit the interior of the Gothic Cathedral, as well as the Jewish Quarter and the famous Sant Jaume square.
Following this first part of the tour, we’ll take a bus to start a panoramic tour of Barcelona. You’ll be able to admire the stylish Passeig de Gràcia, where the most fancy shops and the most famous modernist landmarks like Casa Batlló and La Pedrera coexist.
We’ll pass through some of Barcelona’s most iconic places such as the Arc de Triomf, the Ciutadella Park and the Olympic Port. Next, the bus will continue to Montjuic mountain, a gigantic green area where many of the activities and facilities for the 1992 Olympic Games took place, like the Olympic Stadium.
You will enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona aboard the modern Montjuïc cable car (depending on the weather conditions), to reach the Montjuic castle atop the mountain. Then, you’ll be immersed in a melting pot of cities and towns from Spain. The visit to Poble Espanyol features a mixture of different cultures, architectural replicas and environments of the most important towns in Spain, along with shops, bars and restaurants.
We’ll return to the bus in order to visit the city center. In this part you’ll witness the monumental Plaza de España (Spain Square), that features the Montjuic Magic Fountain, the slender Venetian Towers, the MNAC Museum and Las Arenas, a former bullring turned into a shopping center.
We end this highlights of Barcelona morning tour right in front of the Hard Rock Café, by Plaça de Catalunya.
- Transport in air-conditioned bus
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol
- Ride in the Montjuic Cable Car
- Entrance to the Barcelona Cathedral
- Food and beverages unless indicated
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- From late January till early March, the Montjuic Cable Car will not be in operation due to maintenance. This service will be replaced with an assortment of tapas in Poble Espanyol.
- If you suffer from allergies or any other food intolerance, you must communicate this in advance and expect a response. If not specified, the company will not be able to offer an alternative menu.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Proper dress code is required to enter the cathedral.
This tour is offered in English and Spanish simultaneously.