Get the best of Gaudí in Barcelona in one single tour. Experience the creative genius of Gaudí with this 4,5 hour guided tour that includes entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, plus an exterior visit to La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
- Explore the most emblematic modernist buildings in Barcelona
- Discover the creative genius of Gaudí visiting La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Walk along the stylish Passeig de Gràcia to see Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
Antoni Gaudí was one of the main driving forces behind the artistic movement called Modernism, a style that thrived in Barcelona in the late 19th and early 20th century. Gaudí, the most famous catalan architect of this period, left an undeniable set of innovative buildings that turned Barcelona into the capital of Modernism.
This guided tour to the best of Gaudí will take you to his best works in Barcelona, starting with the Sagrada Familia. This astonishing church is the most visited monument in Barcelona and definitely, his most emblematic work.
We will take you inside this UNESCO World Heritage Site, so you can admire the magnificent interior of this yet unfinished basilica. Featuring intense ornamentation filled with nature inspired symbolism, you’ll be able to admire the stained glass windows and the incredible ceiling reaching up to seventy meters high.
In the Sagrada Familia museum, you’ll learn more about Gaudí’s life and work, as well as the development of the basilica through the years with the help of drawings, pictures and plaster models.
Following the tour, we’ll return to the bus and head to Park Güell, another masterpiece by Gaudi. Located in the upper part of Barcelona, it features breathtaking views of the city. Originally conceived as an upscale neighborhood, Park Güell features the unique creative genius of Gaudí. Admire all the peculiar constructions such as the Hypostyle Room, the trencadís work at the main square and the famous dragon, symbol of the park.
The guided tour will continue through one of Barcelona’s most elegant and important streets, the stylish Passeig de Gràcia. There, we’ll visit the exterior of two other Gaudí masterpieces: Casa Batlló and La Pedrera where you’ll be just a few steps away from the city’s most prestigious brands and shops.
- Bilingual official guide
- Transport in air-conditioned bus
- Skip the line entrance to Sagrada Familia and guided tour
- Entrance and walking tour of the Park Güell
- Walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- This tour departs from Carrer Sardenya 311 and ends at Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.